Polaris XP1K Turbo S HD Race A arms
ATV Four Play's Polaris XP1K Turbo S A arms
- High Ground Clearance design
- Will only accept the Keller Performance Mega ball joint. Ball joints sold separately.
- Uses OEM style bushings. But will accept soon to be released aftermarket bushings too.
- Constructed using Plymouth tubing PROMOLY DOMESTIC 4130 chromoly steel tubing.
- 4130 tubing is 1.5" x .095 and rear upper tubing is 1.5" x .188 wall.
- Professionally TIG welded.
- Lower A arm weighs 13.4# each.
- Upper A arm weighs 13.2# each.
- Please note due to size. Shipping will require (2) separate boxes.
- Lower A arm is our hybrid style using tubing and plates. The bottom of the lower a arm uses a .125 steel plate for reinforcement and acts as a skid plate.
- Optional Lower A arm to be fully plated top and bottom. Please call to discuss.