ATV Four Play's Honda TRX 90 D.A.C.S. Dual A arm kit
HONDA TRX90 MINI QUAD DUAL A ARM CONVERSION SYSTEM. D.A.C.S.
Features: Our Dual A arm Conversion System. It is a full true "bolt on design" not the "clamp on a tube design." This system is a modular design which bolts directly to the existing A arm pivot points and shock mounts providing a safe, consistent, and a sturdy system.
The DACS uses a 14.5" shock, producing over 9" of wheel travel. With the proper design used in the engineering of the system, there is very minimal "bump steer" in the handling of the TRX 90.
Do not be mislead by other manufacturers claiming a better handling or safer system.
The kit includes:
(4) +6" MGC series A arms (fully adjustable)
(1) Internal frame- For a secure safe reliable mounting system.
(1) Chromoly anti vibe steering stem
(1) Billet anti vibe handle bar clamp (can be eliminated and credit applied
for ATV Four Play Soft Bars.)
(1) Lot of hardware, tie rods, ball joints.
This system requires Honda 400EX spindles, hubs and the braking system, Aftermarket shocks. These prices do not include those items.