ATV Four Play, Polaris XP1K HD A arms
ATV Four Play, Polaris XP1K High Clearance A arms
After several months of testing and development. ATV Four Play is proud to release our Platinum Series products for the Polaris XP1K and the Polaris XP1K Turbo SXS.
Do you want to stand a BETTER chance of finishing a race or not breaking on a expensive vacation? Then check out out SXS products.
Please note: All our HD A arms will be of a "hybrid" style construction. Meaning they are constructed of 4130 chromoly steel tubing and plating on the lower A arm ( bottom of lower A arm). This has been a proven benefit to superior strength. Please call to discuss if you want additional plates on top of lower A arms.
Standard prices DOES NOT INCLUDE BALL JOINTS OR BUSHINGS.
If ordering for a 2017 or newer model. You will need to order bushings and sleeves for a 2016 model.
MADE IN AMERICA! #merica
- Constructed of American made 1 ¼” 4130 chromoly steel tubing.
- The upper A arm's rear tube is 1 1/4" .188 wall 4130.
A arms are plated on bottom of lower A arm.
- Handcrafted with exceptional fitment to vehicle.
- Fully TIG welded.
- CNC produced pivot tubes and ball joint cups.
- Offers more ground clearance over stock.
- Extremely heavy duty.
- Uses opposing tube angles for added strength.
- A arm’s designed to use a Heavy Duty aftermarket ball joint.
- Includes sway bar link mounts for stock sway bar on Turbo model.
- Quality, Quality, Quality
XP1K A arms are only offered in standard wheel base. This is due to performance of the vehicle. By moving the arm’s forward, this reduces the vehicle’s turning ability. Which will cause the vehicle to “push” in the corner’s. Therefore, we do not offer forward A arms for the XP1K.